Wrist Worn Snore-Stopper
This wrist-watch style anti-snore device is specifically designed to assist in reducing the frequency and volume of snoring. A micro-sensor detects snores and when it detects a user snoring at more than 65 db more than three times, it switches on up to four seconds of a weak pulse stimulation to the user's skin. This causes the user's throat uvula muscle to undergo tension changes, so that the original blocked airway recovers smoothly which greatly reduces snoring. It's a fabulous high-tech product and you're going to just LOVE our price! Click on the picture to visit our shop!
Snore-Stopping Acu-Pressure Ring
This beautifully crafted ring is designed around Chinese Acupuncture Point Massage stimulation therapy. Long-term wear will gradually reduce snoring. The ring is usually worn on the little finger of the left hand. If the effect is not obvious i.e. if it doesn't reduce snoring after a few days, then it should be tried on the right hand. The ring has a protrusion that presses into the acupuncture point, which is a little different in each person so the ring should be rotated until a slight ache is felt from the protrusion, which is the acupuncture point. Click on the image to visit the insomniactivezone store to buy this amazing ring.
Anti-Snoring Silicon Nose Clip
Snoring has many causes and many possible cures; this one is low-risk, low cost and is often very effective.
The nose clip is very easy to use. Just place the round tips that extend outside into the upper nostrils. Then press them inwards. When you release them, your nostrils will widen by a small amount which allows easier breathing which will often reduce your snoring significantly. If you have a mild case of snoring, it might eliminate it entirely. Simply click on the image to visit our store to buy this amazing snore-stopper!
Bluetooth Smart Wrist Sleep and Fitness Monitor
This beautifully designed wrist computer takes care not only of sleep tracking but has a host of other features. It's stylish, it's fun and it's amazingly functional:
- Sleep Detection: Using the integrated accelerometer, the I5 Plus detects when you’re sleeping, and when you’re moving around.
- Alarm Clock: This is a feature that’s handled using the companion application. You can set up as many alarms as you want.
- Fitness Tracker: It counts calories, number of steps and distance
- Connectivity: Latest Generation Bluetooth Connectivity to your iPhone, Android Phone, Tablet, PC etc.
- Push caller ID and notifications: When your phone rings, the caller ID will get displayed on the smartband’s screen. Similarly, when you’re getting notifications from certain apps, they are transmitted to the I5 Plus.
- Battery Life: The I5 Plus features a 75mAh battery that should keep the smartband up and running for up to a week.
- Excellent App: The companion app, called Zeroner, is as simple to use as the i5 itself. Right after launching the app, you need to set up an account using an e-mail address and a password, to make sure that your statistics get synced.
- Simple, Instinctive Menu and Navigation:Navigating through the menu is done by swiping to the left or to the right, and confirming a selection is done by pressing the touch screen for three seconds. Easy!